- 2006 ford f550 american lefrance crew cab
- 300 gal. water tank
- 300 gpm pump
- Holmotro combi tool
- 2/ 24v scene lights
- Led light package.
- 8 rechargeable hand lights
- Medical bag, and oxygen bottles
- This rig will primarily run medical and rescue type calls. second out on
- m.v.a's for support.
Rescue Engine 320
Rescue Engine 320 is an 2006 American Lefrance which will be arriving in about a
month. the rescue pumper is equipted with holmotro rescue tools with core
technology which will let us plug hose straight into front or rear bumper. Italia: cialis online sicuro in farmacia.
- 1,ooo gallom water tank
- 2000 g.p.m. pump
- 30 k.w. generator
- l.e.d. light package
- 9,500 watt command tower light
- 30 gal. class a foam
- 30 gal class b foam
- Through the tank ladder storage
- Seating for 6 firefighters
- 50 gal oil dry hopper
- This rig will be the front line truck for many years to come.
||Pumper tanker 323
- 1989 simon-duplex e-one 1,000 gal. water tank
- 1,250 g.p.m. pump
- 2,100 gal. portable drop tank
- Seating for 6 firefighters.
- 15 kw generator
- 2 /1500 watt quarts scene lights
- This rig is designed as a tanker. and is second due in our local. and runs all of our mutual aid calls.
- car 32 is set-up to be a chief's car, a back up e.m.s. vehicle, or a day to day runner.
- 1985 american general 2 1/2 ton
- 800 gals. of water
- 300 gpm pump
- and a various assortment of wildand fire equipt. rakes, shovels, saws.
- 1995 ford f250 skid unit with 225 gals. of water
- 300 gpm pump.
- Various wildland equipt. rakes, shovels, soft back packs, sthil saw, lines down